"I really really love this: on Wednesday, the Israeli newspaper Haaretz sent its regular staff home and had some of Israel's notable poets and authors cover the news. From author Avri Herling, here is the most accurate financial report you're ever likely to read in the paper:
Everything's okay. Everything's like usual. Yesterday trading ended. Everything's okay. The economists went to their homes, the laundry is drying on the lines, dinners are waiting in place... Dow Jones traded steadily and closed with 8,761 points, Nasdaq added 0.9% to a level of 1,860 points.... The guy from the shakshuka [an Israeli egg-and-tomato dish] shop raised his prices again...."
- ► 2010 (137)
- Face Painting: three is a trend
- Bernhard Willhelm SS10
- First Naomi, then Claudia, now Cristy. YSL helps s...
- "People are reasonable, even jewel thieves." - f...
- Silk bonnet: Les Hommes' headgear of choice for S...
- Lucy and Bart Photography [via]
- Still drooling over...
- Welcome to Spaceport America, the soon to be lau...
- Proof that women aren't the only ones carrying th...
- Attention Peter Sellers fans
- "I really really love this: on Wednesday, the Isra...
- Jak & Jil x Complex Geometries
- ▼ June (13)