Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Realities of Design
"A lot of designers get caught up in the creativity, but you’ve got to think about the legs of your collection — essentially, how the line is going to move forward. Who is your customer? How are you going to merchandise your clothes so that they make sense to store buyers? How do you package it?" -Alexander Wang [via]
- ► 2010 (137)
- Missoni FW09
- Sneak peek of Robert Geller's entire SS10 collect...
- "Everybody isn't perfect in this world. It's enoug...
- One More For The Wish List
- Realities of Design
- One of my new favorite magazines.
- Latest wish list addition: Surface to Air's FW09 w...
- Seen in Paris
- More face painting from the Karl Lagerfeld shot l...
- "The Frontline Club in west London, a social club ...
- A music video for Japanese band Sour’s song “Hibi ...
- The only way to see the Chanel's FW09 haute coutur...
- NYC to LA in 43 frames.
- Fiat heir Lapo Elkinn likes melding high and low....
- Missin Montana
- ▼ July (15)