Sunday, October 19, 2008
Bladerunner: EGR Channels Ridley Scott's Classic
A Shaded View on Fashion's Diane Pernet just featured a few shots from a recent photoshoot for EGR--a fledgling Mexico City-based fashion line--with photographer Jamie Luca. The styling is overtly inspired by Rachel from Ridley Scott's epic Bladerunner. Given the fact that Halloween is just around the bend, not to mention our appetite for fresh, imaginative fashion editorials is insatiable, we've included a few outtakes for your viewing pleasure. For the full SS09 line, check here.
- ► 2010 (137)
- ► 2009 (122)
- Eco Chic: Nicolas Ghesquière Likes His Latex
- That's A Wrap: Yokoo's Otherwordly Knits
- Factory Fashion: Legendary Photographer Paul Jasmi...
- October Anniversary: Eco-Friendly Jewelry With Inb...
- Bladerunner: EGR Channels Ridley Scott's Classic
- Artful Fashion: Curators Pose For Yohji
- Mug Shots: Magazines Put Their Best Face Forward
- ▼ October (7)