A big thank you to Susie Bubble for turning me on to Yokoo--the eye-catching knitwear line that's currently up for grabs via Etsy. From over-sized, tightly-knit mufflers, to loose-fitting neckwarmers that double as hoods, the line is chock-full of covetable pieces. In addition to highly-functional knits there are also chain necklaces, which look like the love child of Flavor Flav and a needle-wielding octogenarian. One of our favorites is the Braided Spice chain (no doubt named for its paprika coloring), which works as both necklace and neckwarmer. As if it couldn't get any better, most of the pieces are priced well under $100. For more from the Woody Allen-obsessed designer behind Yokoo, check out her Flickr account, which likewise showcases her non-knit photography and a spattering of fun 'inspiration' images.
- ► 2010 (137)
- ► 2009 (122)
- Eco Chic: Nicolas Ghesquière Likes His Latex
- That's A Wrap: Yokoo's Otherwordly Knits
- Factory Fashion: Legendary Photographer Paul Jasmi...
- October Anniversary: Eco-Friendly Jewelry With Inb...
- Bladerunner: EGR Channels Ridley Scott's Classic
- Artful Fashion: Curators Pose For Yohji
- Mug Shots: Magazines Put Their Best Face Forward
- ▼ October (7)