Wednesday, December 17, 2008
What Women Want...
hasn't changed in 80 years. According to a 1928 article published exactly 8 decades ago today, "a bottle of perfume, a scarf, a jewel, a bag, powder, rouge, a negligee, a flower, anything that is not an actual necessity, but a charming extravagance, is an agreeable gift to almost any woman."
- ► 2010 (137)
- ► 2009 (122)
- The Angelina Effect
- Christy Turlington in W Spring '09
- Tribal Chic Is In
- This speaks to me on many levels...
- A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man
- Advertising Hits New Low
- What Women Want...
- Attention Lou Reed Fans
- Cannibalistic Squids Losing Their Appetite
- Gossip Girl's Discount Product Placement
- Daily Candy does someecards and they're kind of aw...
- According to Merriam-Webster, the top five words o...
- New Yorkers mark your calendars...
- Booze Begot Radiohead Collaborator's Record Label
- ▼ December (15)