Actor-turned-rapper Joaquin Phoenix's premiere live performance at Lavo in Las Vegas on Friday sadly seemed to foreshadow the fate of the former thespian's musical career. (Diddy has signed on to produce Phoenix's first album, while Casey Affleck will be playing director, documenting the crossover attempt, which, I'm sorry to say, gives me the creeps.)
First the build-up...
Then the fall...
There are no words.
- ► 2010 (137)
- NYC's '21 Club' Isn't the Only Legendary Instituti...
- Barack Gives His Best Single Lady
- Photog Michael Lavine On Kurt & Courtney, Love
- T.I. Has New Reality Show, Gives Impromptu Stripte...
- Joaquin Phoenix Debuts MC Skills In Vegas
- Very. Good. Music.
- via PSFK
- Want to get sworn in on Inauguration Day just like...
- Antony To Debut Artwork In London
- The Lifespan Of Limerance
- A Letter From Your Coolest Friend
- Meet Nico...
- A Taste Of The Genius That Is Zach G
- In Bed With Spielberg, Warhol & (Bianca) Jagger
- Like short films and in need of a good laugh? Head...
- UC Med School Talent Show
- ▼ January (16)