a noteworthy, relatively new magazine from Luxembourg. Now in its third issue (the first debuted in the summer of 2007), this biannual, bilingual fashion rag is well worth picking up if you're lucky enough to spot it at your local newsstand. Nico's website offers a look inside all three issues. But, while you can peruse the striking layout (nice, full-page photos and easy-on-the-eyes spreads), and well-executed fashion editorials (including a pretty provocative flesh-friendly spread complete with peacock feathers pictured below and in the second issue) via the website; unfortunately, the pages are pictured too small to allow interviews to be read online. The publication, which borrows its name from the Velvet Underground frontwoman and fashion icon, is one of seven from Luxembourg-based publisher, Mike Koedinger.
- ► 2010 (137)
- NYC's '21 Club' Isn't the Only Legendary Instituti...
- Barack Gives His Best Single Lady
- Photog Michael Lavine On Kurt & Courtney, Love
- T.I. Has New Reality Show, Gives Impromptu Stripte...
- Joaquin Phoenix Debuts MC Skills In Vegas
- Very. Good. Music.
- via PSFK
- Want to get sworn in on Inauguration Day just like...
- Antony To Debut Artwork In London
- The Lifespan Of Limerance
- A Letter From Your Coolest Friend
- Meet Nico...
- A Taste Of The Genius That Is Zach G
- In Bed With Spielberg, Warhol & (Bianca) Jagger
- Like short films and in need of a good laugh? Head...
- UC Med School Talent Show
- ▼ January (16)