The Las Vegas Sun has a great story on rapper T.I. today. It follows the rapper's journey on a self-proclaimed 'road to redemption' (also the title of his not-yet-released reality show, "T.I.'s Road to Redemption: 45 Days to Go,” which "will chronicle his last days of freedom and attempts to prevent young people from making similar mistakes"). Just a few weeks shy of being sent to jail for 366 days, the article finds the rapper giving an impromptu peep-show at a performance at Jet's 3-year anniversary. The scene is perfectly encapsulated by the following:
During the show, he expressed his desire to make love, not war.
Lots and lots of love.
After thanking the capacity crowd for their support, he spoke directly to the ladies in the house and told them that he’d like to take each and every one of them back to his hotel room.
While that didn’t happen, the hip-hop heavyweight still managed to give the crowd a taste of what they were missing. One by one, he removed articles of clothing until he was left wearing little more than his red and white-striped boxer shorts and a big smile.
Naturally, he wasn’t the only one who was smiling. The female fans in the front row went wild for the stripped-down star, grabbing at the not-quite tamper-resistant shorts that loosely hung from his hips.
The immodest performer didn’t seem to mind giving the impromptu peepshow. In fact, he seemed to enjoy the opportunity to give his grabby admirers a little more, uh, bang for their buck.
- ► 2010 (137)
- NYC's '21 Club' Isn't the Only Legendary Instituti...
- Barack Gives His Best Single Lady
- Photog Michael Lavine On Kurt & Courtney, Love
- T.I. Has New Reality Show, Gives Impromptu Stripte...
- Joaquin Phoenix Debuts MC Skills In Vegas
- Very. Good. Music.
- via PSFK
- Want to get sworn in on Inauguration Day just like...
- Antony To Debut Artwork In London
- The Lifespan Of Limerance
- A Letter From Your Coolest Friend
- Meet Nico...
- A Taste Of The Genius That Is Zach G
- In Bed With Spielberg, Warhol & (Bianca) Jagger
- Like short films and in need of a good laugh? Head...
- UC Med School Talent Show
- ▼ January (16)