Monday, January 5, 2009
A Letter From Your Coolest Friend
The latest addition to my list of 'must buy' art/fashion rags is nomenus quarterly. Its new issue features such art world heavyweights as Alec Soth, Elizabeth Payton and the recently retired Metropolitan Museum curator, Phillip de Montebello (which reminds me I still haven't seen what I've heard is a sensational retrospective of his acquisitions during his three decades spent at the museum, currently on view at the Met thru February 1st). Also included in nomenus quarterly's latest issue: a conversation with fashion maven Sally Singer at her home in the Hotel Chelsea. Singer, Vogue's fashion and features editor, is a personal favorite and a true icon. And her musings on the magazine industry and the importance of fashion are an essential read (thankfully, the interview is available in full on the magazine's website).
- ► 2010 (137)
- NYC's '21 Club' Isn't the Only Legendary Instituti...
- Barack Gives His Best Single Lady
- Photog Michael Lavine On Kurt & Courtney, Love
- T.I. Has New Reality Show, Gives Impromptu Stripte...
- Joaquin Phoenix Debuts MC Skills In Vegas
- Very. Good. Music.
- via PSFK
- Want to get sworn in on Inauguration Day just like...
- Antony To Debut Artwork In London
- The Lifespan Of Limerance
- A Letter From Your Coolest Friend
- Meet Nico...
- A Taste Of The Genius That Is Zach G
- In Bed With Spielberg, Warhol & (Bianca) Jagger
- Like short films and in need of a good laugh? Head...
- UC Med School Talent Show
- ▼ January (16)